Today Faenza Group has become one of the very first companies in the world to print catalogues, magazines, books, packaging or any other paper product using an innovative certified antibacterial film with either a glossy or matte finish.
A revolution for the paper printing world.
This product works by blocking the reproduction of bacteria and reduces the bacteria count of everyday printed products by 99.9%.
The film does not alter any of the product’s features, such as its finish and its ability to be recycled.
Imagine a shelf packed with your competitors’ packaging products, yours could be the only one that is certified antibacterial! Which one do you think end customers will pick up?
Or in a store’s showroom, bookshop, waiting room or newsagent’s where there are many books, catalogues and magazines, your product could be the only one with antibacterial certification.
Here are the main benefits of this patented product:
- It doesn’t matter how many hands touch your printed product, it will always be free of bacteria;
- The printed product can still be recycled;
- This antibacterial film never wears off and is not harmful to man;
- It destroys bacteria, fungi and mould;
- It kills 99.99% of all bacteria, including the most common like Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus (VRE);
- Its cost is low.
Create an antibacterial printed product by Faenza Group. Just contact your personal Account Manager for a quote or complete the form below!